I am honored to receive the endorsement from the Colorado Association of REALTORS®.
Please review their endorsement below.
REALTOR® Adam Eggleston
Candidate for District 2
Adam Eggleston is vying for a seat on the Fort Collins City Council to represent District 2 (east-central Fort Collins) in the April 2019 regular election. Eggleston has lived in Fort Collins for over 28 years and is best known for his eager involvement in city projects, such as City Plan and Fort Collins’ comprehensive plan. For the past five years, he has been a REALTOR® at Coldwell Banker Devonshire and a member of the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® where he has served as Chair of their Government Affairs Committee.
Fort Collins City Council Endorsement
Eggleston also serves on the Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce’s Local Legislative Affairs Committee, along with multiple other roles in various associations. In 2018, he was selected as a Task Force Member for the Occupancy (U+2) Study with the City of Fort Collins. Additionally, he was selected as a 2018 Fort Collins City Plan Ambassador.
Eggleston supports balanced growth and has many innovative ideas to address housing affordability in the City. One notable example is that he believes Fort Collins could self-insure condominium projects to by-pass construction defects liability. If elected, Eggleston hopes to develop a partnership between the City and Housing Catalyst, the City’s housing authority, to build condos to provide more opportunity for first-time homebuyers.
This experience has given him a deep knowledge of policy and makes him a knowledgeable City Councilman for the people of Fort Collins.
Eggleston's Involvement in Fort Collins:
- 2016-2017 Director for the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS®
- 2016 Co-Chair for Northern Colorado Young Professionals Network
- 2017-2018 Member of NOCO Housing Now Committee
- 2018 Vice Chair for Parking Advisory Board with the City of Fort Collins
- 2018 Ex-Officio Member for Chamber of Commerce Local Legislative Affairs Committee
- 2018 Task Force Member for Occupancy (U+2) Study with the City of Fort Collins
- 2018 Fort Collins City Plan Ambassador
- 2019 Chair for Government Affairs Committee for the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS®
READ: Adam Eggleston on the issues: District 2 candidate's full answers to questionnaire (The Coloradoan)
READ: Adam Eggleston explains his goals for Fort Collins City Council (The Coloradoan)
Source: Colorado Association of REALTORS® Government Affairs Division
%d bloggers like this: